[CentralOH] PyCon 2008

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:07:00 CET 2008

If you are flying in on a cheap flight, the L will get you real close to the
hostel and pycon. Blue line within walking distance of both. But if you are
driving, the additional parking charge may be more than your bed. Last time
I stayed down in that area a couple years ago, the hotel I was at didn't
have its own garage and provided 'discount' parking at a nearby garage for
45.00 a night.

There used to be a Super-8 and La Quinta in Elk Grove, and a Travelodge in
Park Ridge. I used to live in Elk Grove, and those were the only places less
than 99 a night back in 1993. You might try to google them.

Other than that, if you are driving, the suggestions for using discount
broker or finding a room share are probably your best bets.