[CentralOH] __slots__

Steven Huwig steven_h at acm.org
Fri Jun 6 16:52:45 CEST 2008

I believe it is a sequential lookup. The motivation to use __slots__
disappears when you have classes with a large number of attributes,
since you no longer save anything on the per-instance dictionary
overhead. __slots__ is best for classes like Point, where you will
have many, many instances with few attributes.