[CentralOH] [clepy] Re: PyOhio

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:15:07 CET 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Benjamin Smith <defitro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another name suggestion.... Ohpy?!  It's also fun to say with emphasis on
> the OH.

Hey!  You're supposed to be narrowing it down, not broadening it out!

No, seriously, I'm glad to see people involved in the conversation.  But
let's make up our minds quick, because we can't move forward on a bunch of
things (mailing list, web space) until we have a namespace.

So here's a place to vote on the name:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7qpsVQlLkqhWVTJmQ6xRIA_3d_3d

Note that, by voting, you incur a moral obligation to take at least some
small part in making the miniconference happen.  :)

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/