[CentralOH] PyOhio-organizers: please sign up!

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 11:39:34 CET 2008

Thanks for taking part in the name survey, everybody!  It looks like PyOhio
it is, so I've started carving out some web space.

Everyone with anything to say about PyOhio is strongly encouraged to join!
Please sign yourself up at the website.

2. An announcement-only mailing list for potential future attendees of
PyOhio: PyOhio at python.org

I'm signing up everybody on centralOH at python.org to PyOhio at python.org,
because I know you'll all want to come.  (You're welcome.)  Dave or
somebody, would you like to do the same for clepy folks?  It should be very
low-volume.

3. A wiki page for assembling notes:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyOhio

Go to town, everybody!