[CentralOH] Game Creation Club

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:45:21 CEST 2008

Hi, Python friends!

Peter Dietz just alerted me to the existence of a new club: the Game
Creation Club at OSU.

http://gcc.accad.ohio-state.edu/

I don't know yet how much Python they use, but it must be at least
some because they take part in PyWeek (the recurring Python weeklong
game competition).

If you're interested and near Columbus, check them out!  I'm inviting
them to get involved with PyOhio, too - the possibilities for game
creation and/or gaming workshops at PyOhio are too cool to
contemplate.

'cause geeks just wanna have fu-un,
oh geeks, they wanna have
that's all they really wa-a-a-ant