[CentralOH] Code Like A Pythonista

Nick Albright nick.albright at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:48:35 CET 2009

Ooo!  Along those lines, for those that know another language well but need
a Quick Reference for the basic python statements, built in functions, etc..
the "Quick Reference" that is off the python site *rules*!  Fav ever for any
lang.  = )

The 2.6 Quick Reference:

http://rgruet.free.fr/PQR26/PQR2.6.html

Or pick your fav python:

http://rgruet.free.fr/#QuickRef

Peace!
 -Nick

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 7:43 AM, Eric Floehr <eric at intellovations.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I wanted to share a great resource for those both learning Python, and
> those who use it everyday.  It is a nice summary of "the Python Way" and is
> filled with best-practices for aspiring and experienced developers alike.
>
> http://python.net/~goodger/projects/pycon/2007/idiomatic/handout.html
>
> The author is David Goodger, who is the person behind reStructuredText and
> DocUtils, so it's by someone who knows his stuff.  This is definitely a
> reference to keep close by your side.
>
> See you Monday!
> Eric

"I love deadlines - I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."
--Douglas Adams