[CentralOH] reStructuredText talk notes

m g miles.groman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:10:18 CET 2009

Thanks, and good presentation from what I saw.  Storing documentation
in plaintext was one of the few things from the Pragmatic Programmer
that had stuck with me.  I believe the book says something along the
lines of "plaintext will never go out of style".  I write everything
at work in vim and save as a text file.  It serves as a good common
denomenator between .doc, .pdf, .html, etc