[CentralOH] Python and Oracle

Chris Chandler chris at developingchris.com
Wed Dec 9 15:29:06 CET 2009

How do you know that schedulizer is connecting directly to the database?
I have a feeling they are parsing an api feed, given the way their FAQ reads
about being able to be "out of sync" with the university for a matter of
days.

While its public information, that doesn't really mean that they'll give you
a direct connection to their database.

Thanks,
Chris Chandler