[CentralOH] Columbus GiveCamp

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:27:28 CEST 2009

I've mentioned this on PyOhio-organizers, but I wanted to ask here, too.

The Columbus GiveCamp is coming:
http://jeffblankenburg.com/2009/06/columbus-givecamp-july-17-18-19.aspx

Would anybody like to try to assemble and lead team of 5 Pythonistas
for the camp?  I can't lead the team - actually, I don't know yet
whether I can be one of the campers - but I think it would be an
awesome thing.  And the project could be polished off at a sprint at
PyOhio.

Are you the leader The People (TM) are crying for?  Can't let the .NET
folks show us up...
--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/