[CentralOH] Sphinx

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:03:23 CET 2009

I have - though it's the sort of Python project that really isn't intended
for developer-level use (an end user uses the product overall, they don't
import the module and then invoke specific functions or classes from it).
But anyway, sqlpython's docs are in Sphinx:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/sqlpython

Can you explain what you mean by a sprint in this context?  (I only know
sprints as code-writing exercises, and I assume you don't mean we should
write new code for Sphinx...)

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM, James - Atlantix <james at atlantixeng.com>wrote:

>  I am wondering if anyone has experience documenting a Python project with
> Sphinx? If so, would they be willing to do a sprint at the next meeting?
>

> Thanks,

> James Bonanno, PE
>
> Atlantix Engineering

- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/
*** PyCon * Feb 17-25, 2010 * Atlanta, GA * us.pycon.org ***