[CentralOH] Sphinx

James - Atlantix james at atlantixeng.com
Wed Nov 11 22:39:35 CET 2009

è Yung-Yu; What I mean by variable doc strings is really doc strings for variables on a single line; it is those comments documented with #:   inside a python source file. This is in contrast to the triple quotes “”” …. “””

I think we are talking about the same thing. Thanks for the feedback that the source code appears to be clean using this method. I think I will try it epydoc; and be looking forward to using Sphinx too. I have approximately 100 different Python modules/source files that I want to document. So I am trying to figure out which way to go, because the chosen documentation method will be repeatedly used. Thanks, James