[CentralOH] Python IDE

Shawn Brown 03sjbrown at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:39:43 CET 2009

I like to stay away from the larger IDEs -- on Windows, I eventually settled
on Notepad++ (http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm).

After moving to Linux, I had trouble finding something comparable but then I
found *Geany* (http://www.geany.org/Documentation/Screenshots). I now use
Geany on Linux at home and on Windows at work.