[CentralOH] Python IDE

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Nov 12 01:42:22 CET 2009

I have to agree with Shawn, I love Geany. It has many features that I
find useful not only for Python but many other languages. I have been
using "gedit" on linux for a while but it seemed too much like Microsoft
Notepad for me.

I forget who suggested it, but the best way to find out if you should
purchase it is to try it yourself, especially since there is a 30-day
free trial.

Michael S. Yanovich
yanovich at cse.ohio-state.edu