[CentralOH] Sprints - cohpy.org Web Site

Douglas Stanley doug at technologixllc.com
Mon Oct 5 17:02:19 CEST 2009

I'm also a lurker on the list from the cleveland area, but I thought I'd
offer a few suggestions.

One being what about google's app engine? From what I've heard, it's
sort of similar to django, but you also get free hosting out of it (well
unless you get an awful lot of traffic).

Another one to consider, tornado (http://www.tornadoweb.org), which was
just released by the fine folks over at Facebook. It's pretty slick, and
is easy to get up and running fast. It also doesn't have quite the
learning over head of (insert framework name here).

Not that you guys needed MORE options here, but I thought I'd throw them
out there as well.

Doug