[CentralOH] Sprints - cohpy.org Web Site

Scott Scites scott.scites at railcar88.com
Tue Oct 6 11:17:00 CEST 2009

I think django/app engine patch would be a good choice for the central ohio
python user group web site.  I like django and I like Google's pricing model
for app engine.  From what I've read Web2Py would be a good choice of
framework too.  It is also supported on App Engine.

After the web site is feature complete and running, I like the idea of
biting off small open source bug fixes or creating small utilities from the
standard library, etc.