[CentralOH] Sprints - cohpy.org Web Site

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Thu Oct 8 22:31:01 CEST 2009

I think that simple is good and that a static site or static
components is a good first start.  I think the key is to get a working
site quickly, keep iterating, while always having a working site.

One other purpose of this project, in addition to the ones I had
listed before, might also be to learn and grow our Python knowledge,
and to collaborate on a Python project (either the website itself or
not).  So if that is a goal of the cohpy website, we might consider
areas to carve off in Python :-)...

-Eric