[CentralOH] Sprints - cohpy.org Web Site

Chris Chandler chris at developingchris.com
Mon Oct 5 15:05:47 CEST 2009

Matt,
I agree, if we start to have a debate over framework or implementation
detail choices, then we down shift to a more mundane open source project.

I think that in general we are mostly newbs to python web programming, but
most have done web in another platform. I say lets start a django app, and
see where it goes and if at the next meeting we get a lot of feedback to
change it or not.

scitesy,

Is bitbucket the mercurial github? I'm using git, but mercurial would be an
interesting departure, so whichever service is more reliable.

Thanks,
Chris Chandler
352-871-0712