[CentralOH] Local User Group Websites

Chris Chandler chris at developingchris.com
Fri Oct 30 17:01:45 CET 2009

I think the ruby brigade has the most compelling community to model against.
Their site, is not really as robust, and is quite scattered, but the
functionality is good. Schedule, events, members, hackfests, sponsors and
links to there products.

I'm really looking forward to some pairing and hackfest (sprint) type
sessions soon. I'm a python newb and would love to get going with someone
who can help me learn the standard paradigms in python.

Thanks,
Chris Chandler
352-871-0712