[CentralOH] Special invite to a TechLife "tribe" gathering and afterhours this Friday 4/9 4pm at the Dublin Entrepreneur Center

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon Apr 5 16:12:34 CEST 2010

All,

While Python connects us together in COhPy, we all are connected to
the larger Columbus technology "tribe" -- all those who make
technology a part of their business and personal lives.

I wanted to extend to everyone in COhPy an invitation to the first
TechLife Columbus "tribe" meeting...where you can learn more about all
the technology-focused things going on in Columbus, and also network
with other like-minded folks.  You will have an opportunity to learn
more about TechLife Columbus (the blog, meetup, etc.) which makes it
easy to learn about new events, meet new people, and connect with the
technology scene in Columbus.

It should be a lot of fun!  The meetup is here:
http://www.meetup.com/techlifecolumbus/calendar/13049825/

Details follow:

________________________________

New to TechLife or just want to learn how to get more and perhaps
contribute?  - join us for a "tribe" member orientation on Feb 9 -
http://www.meetup.com/techlifecolumbus/calendar/13049825/   and get
the most out being a tribe member

________________________________
Our agenda and goals for our "tribe" gathering

The purpose of this meetup is to orient TechLife "tribe" members.
You've signed up to be part of this meetup and we'd like you to get
the most out of signing up.

Learn more about all that is "TechLife"
- Our roots, mission, and values
- All the different ways to leverage TechLife
- Learn about some upcoming enhancements to TechLife
- Meet other TechLife members
- Meet some of our organizers as they talk about their groups

Along the way we'll ask for your feedback as how we can increase the
value you get from TechLife
Afterwards we'll have a afterhours mixer starting at the DEC and maybe
ending up at the local establishment for some adult beverages.

P.S. Did you know - TechLife Columbus is the 3d largest internet &
technology meetup worldwide!!! http://ow.ly/1sX32...

Thanks again. Hope to see you there.
Ben

Best Regards,