[CentralOH] Looking for a Python slide show...

Joshua Kramer josh at globalherald.net
Fri Apr 16 16:44:21 CEST 2010

Hello Everyone,

A while back I ran across a web-based slide show (it was HTML, not Flash)
that presented some of the more agile features of Python... things like
slicing and tuples / lists / dictionaries, the use of map(), etc.

Does anyone know the slide show I'm talking about and where it lives?
Sorry for the lack of details - I found this a few months ago and
apparently did not save it off anywhere.

Thanks!
-Josh

--

-----