[CentralOH] Table widget for Tkinter

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Tue Aug 10 12:11:15 CEST 2010

Is anyone using a table-type widget in a Tkinter app?  I'm looking for a way to display and edit rows and columns of data. I've used Tktable before but wonder if there is something better.  What about Tix?

Speaking of Tix, is anyone using that on a Mac?  When I try a simple app, I get a TclError: can't find package Tix. Some googling finds that the Tix package isn't included in Mac versions of Python (either the standard one included with OSX or with the MacPython versions).  Has anyone installed the Tix package?  How do you do that?

Thanks,
Mark