[CentralOH] Ohio Linux Fest 9/11/2010 PyOhio/Python table

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Aug 31 20:24:14 CEST 2010

All,

As mentioned at last night's meeting, PyOhio will have a Python table at the
Ohio Linux Fest this year.  The main day is Saturday the 11th.  I will be
bringing a few books from the COhPy library as well as fliers for The
Central Ohio Python User's group.  I am sure there will be some fliers from
other Ohio Python orgs as well as additional materials.

Thanks for those that volunteered to man the table for an hour or two.  The
Ohio Linux fest has some great talks, and has a very large display area with
many of the big players there.  Manning the booth is a great way to meet new
folks and chat about a great language.  I'll be manning the booth with my
11-year-old daughter, who has just recently started programming Python using
the "Hello World" book I mentioned in my PyOhio lightning talk.

See you there!
Eric