[CentralOH] List in config file

Tony Zhu riqemail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:08:32 CEST 2010

I finally decided to use YAML to store the settings. I found Google's
app-engine is using yaml as the config file too. Following Google should not
be a bad idea :-P

I checked the configobj, its list support does not satisfy my requirement.
And I do not want the config file to be runnable as a .py document.

I also tested the json. But unbelievably, python's json implement does not
support comments in the json file. How can I let my user modify a config
file without any comments in the example file!

Now I am ready to move on with some real functions controlled by the config

Thank you for all your help!

Kunpeng (Tony) Zhu
Ohio Supercomputer Center