[CentralOH] Django or Pylons in GAE

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:09:24 CET 2010

Anyone have much experience with putting Django or Pylons in Google App
Engine?  I noticed the Cohpy site claims to be Django in GAE.  I have seen
tutorials and patches for both Django and Pylons but the fact that support
lies outside the official projects causes me some concern.  I am way outside
both of these communities and I guess I am wondering whether either
community is embracing GAE more and more likely to make decisions that
improve compatibilty rather than break it.

I would hate to start a project using one framework and then have the patch
I am depending on disappear or fall hopelessly behind.

Austin