[CentralOH] Website!

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jan 26 20:00:41 CET 2010

I would definitely love to help out with the website. I would be
available only on the weekends. (Anytime during the weekend is good for
me). Also, maybe an idea for the people who would want to help out but
can't make a meeting location; how about making a github of the site
(especially if it'll be static, at first) so people can contribute to
it. This might be overkill for a simple (or powerful) website but it's
just a suggestion.

Michael S. Yanovich