[CentralOH] hotel advice for PyOhio, please

Yung-Yu Chen yyc at seety.org
Fri Jul 16 15:24:39 CEST 2010

The redroof inn at Ackerman Rd. should be closer than the one suggested by
your dice.  It is one block closer to OU than the Holiday Inn Express ;)
 You can take COTA #18 to OU if you want.  RRI at Ackerman is OK at lease
three years ago.  A couple of my friends stayed there.

Another choice could be Varsity Inn North/South
http://www.varsityinn.com/columbus-accommodations.htm .

yyc