[CentralOH] Python and Entrepreneurship Forum at PyOhio

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Thu Jul 29 18:53:34 CEST 2010

Wow!  We've had a lot more questions and votes in the past few days, thank you!

If you haven't submitted a question or voted for your favorite
questions to be asked at the Python and Entrepreneurship forum at
PyOhio this weekend, please do!

It's at:

http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=14f5f

See you there!