[CentralOH] Un-official PyOhio Sprint At Thompson Library Room 057.

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Sat Jul 31 01:10:31 CEST 2010

  Hello,

As a last minute thing I wanted to have a sprint the night before PyOhio
to kick everything off to a great start. I tried to gain support earlier
but I didn't many responses. However, if anyone is interested, I am
having an un-official PyOhio sprint at the Thompson Library (Main
Library) on The Ohio State University campus room 057. It's going to go
from now until the place closes which is 10:00pm. So if anyone is in the
area and would like to do some coding, feel free to show up!

Michael Yanovich