[CentralOH] [PyOhio] Un-official PyOhio Sprint At Thompson Library Room 057.

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Sat Jul 31 01:54:32 CEST 2010

  I'm personally working on a fork of phenny_osu called Jenny that can
play Uno on IRC. There are 3 of us here. One is working on Fabric (
Fabric is a Python library and command-line tool for streamlining the
use of SSH for application deployment or systems administration tasks. )
But we are pretty much open to anything.

Michael Yanovich