[CentralOH] Please register for PyOhio 2010

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Thu Jun 24 17:13:12 CEST 2010

All,

PyOhio is an annual conference for Python programmers and those
interested in Python. PyOhio 2010, the third annual conference, will
take place July 31 - August 1, 2010 at Ohio State University's Ohio
Union. Two optional days of development sprints (August 2 - 3) will
follow the main conference.

There are 21 scheduled talks, but just as (or more) important are the
BoF (Birds of a Feather) discussions, the lightning talks, and all the
sharing, helping, and networking that goes on.

You can see the talks and more information at the PyOhio website:
http://www.pyohio.org/

The conference is free, but we'd like to know if you are coming so
that we can plan space appropriately.  Please register here:

http://pyohio2010.eventbrite.com/

It should be a great conference!

Best Regards,
Eric