[CentralOH] Python Programmable PDA

Douglas Stanley douglas.m.stanley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 17:45:29 CET 2010

nokia n800/n810/n900...not really "PDA"'s per se...in fact the 900 is
a full fledged phone too I think, and
a bit pricey (~$500-600). The n810/800 is reasonably priced
though...but from personal experience, they're
a bit heavy (actual weight). Not something you want in your pocket all day.

Android phones have the ASE (android scripting environment).

Are the zaurus' (zaurii) still around?

I'd love to see a hackable small device/pda that runs python well. For
now, android phone is my fav (just don't
try editing a large script with the virtual keyboard).

Doug