[CentralOH] Austin's Thing Of the Month Challenge - RAWR!!!!!!

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:06:00 CET 2010

I am writing my summary for the next meeting at the moment and then I
thought to myself, "I wonder if anyone wants to give a Thing Of the Month
talk, maybe I should send an email."  Then I thought, "I bet no one will
reply".  Then I thought "If I threw something out there, as a challenge
like, maybe someone would take it up."  So my plan is now this:

I am going to send out a Thing of the Month challenge topic suggestion ever
day, starting today, until someone accepts the challenge.  The person who
accepts the challenge will have to prepare and give a brief presentation at
the next meeting, Monday December 6th (NOTE SPECIAL DATE).

So, without further delay, today's Topic Challenge is:

tempfile: http://docs.python.org/library/tempfile.html

I would like to encourage members who have not yet presented to give it a
try.  The presentation can be as brief as you want, and should, ideally, be
about 15 minutes (I think my virtualenv talk was a bit too long), up to 30
minutes, but as short as you can meaningfully convey some information.

Austin