[CentralOH] Software craftsmanship group in columbus

Chris Chandler chris at developingchris.com
Mon Nov 22 14:39:51 CET 2010

There has been great interest from twitter and the ruby community, so we're
still having it.
My only fear at this point is, that the rusty bucket may not have enough
seats in the house for the number that have tentatively said "cool, I'm
coming".
That said, I will be there a bit early and hopefully mondays are as dead as
the manager let on, because we're taking it over.

Thanks,
Chris Chandler