[CentralOH] Software craftsmanship group in columbus

Chris Chandler chris at developingchris.com
Tue Nov 23 21:33:06 CET 2010

As I suspected we took it over. By my count 28 people in attendance.

I posted the recap to my
blog<http://www.developingchris.com/blog/2010/11/23/first-meeting-of-software-craftsmanship-group-in-columbus/>
.

The meeting was great, thanks to all you crb'rs who came out. The
craftsmanship google group is also started, over
here<http://groups.google.com/group/columbus-craftsmanship?lnk=>
 .

Thanks,
Chris Chandler