[CentralOH] Looking for some help from the group to prepare a presentation to sell Python in Cardinal

Srini learning24x7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:17:21 CET 2010

Hi Everybody

After some persistent follow-ups to look at Python as a viable Language to
use within Cardinal, looks like Enterprise Architecture and senior
leadership is interested in it.

What does this mean to you all?
This means there could be future Python opportunities at Cardinal.

What do I need from you?
I need some good examples that demonstrate the differences between Python
and Java, Perl, C/C++ and showcase the strengths of Python.
Any info to make this a successful business case would help.
Even though I have used it for one project, this is an effort to sell this
to the senior leadership and I have made a presentation that I will share
after I compile all the info from everbody.  I might remove Cardinal
specific references before I share the same with you all.

Regards
Srini