[CentralOH] Soliciting talks

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon Oct 4 15:20:33 CEST 2010

All,

I am soliciting talks for COhPy ... if you have found something interesting
about Python and want to talk about it, let me know!  Also, I have found
talking about a topic is a great way to learn about the topic to a level you
might not otherwise.

Also, it's great practice for learning how to speak to a group and
communicate your idea clearly, which are great professional skills to have!

Next month's meeting will be at TechColumbus, but I'm also looking for
venues for 2011 to host COhPy.  If you know of any business, restaurant,
other location that can host 20-25 people in a quiet room with power and a
wall to project on to (and even better a projector), please let me know!

Best Regards,
Eric