[CentralOH] Soliciting talks

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:32:26 CEST 2010

I would be willing to do an overview of python testing and skip the
thing of the month this month if you guys would like.  I spent all day
yesterday looking at a bunch of testing stuff.  I could cover more
than just web automation ... unit tests, code checking and coverage

Take a look at this:

http://pycheesecake.org/wiki/PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy

I could do a quick overview of the types of testing ... and then
cherry pick a few from different categories above and do a brief intro
on each.

Austin