[CentralOH] Soliciting talks

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:02:31 CEST 2010

Oh, it wasn't clear that we had a talk for October already.  I must
not have been paying attention.  I can do the testing overview at
November's meeting.  I can cook up a non-testing related thing of the
month for October.  Actually, are people interested in virtualenv (and
virtualenv wrapper)?  If you are answering "I don't know what that is"
... then your answer should be "Yes".  I could give a quick primer on
using virtualenv.  In a nutshell, virtualenv allows you to maintain a
sane python environment.

Austin