[CentralOH] Group Library

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Oct 13 15:29:39 CEST 2010

Hey everyone,

The library our group has of O'Reilly books has been a very popular
resource.  I think everyone who has used it has benefited.

I regularly get asked questions like "What books do you recommend to
[learn/grow/do X] in Python?"  I would love to be able to respond better to
those questions based on your real world experience with the books.

Soooo... if you have checked out a book from the library, please consider
posting a message to the list with your impressions, or even a full review.
 Anything that would help guide people in their book selection.

And if you think it is particularly crafty, also consider posting the review
on the O'Reilly web site.  This will help keep the books coming!

We have a new non-Python-specific book for our library this month:
"Beautiful Visualization".  It looks awesome!

Thanks so much!
Eric