[CentralOH] Book checkout system

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Oct 13 15:34:26 CEST 2010

All,

I currently keep who has checked out our library's books on scraps of paper,
and honestly, I haven't done a good job of keeping track of the books we do
have.  I generally answer "lots of good O'Reilly Python books" when asked.

It would be WONDERFUL, if someone is interested in cutting their teeth on a
project, to have a simple library system for the COhPy website.

It doesn't have to be fancy... just a way for an admin to add and remove
books, a way for folks to see the books in the library and which are checked
out, and a way for books to be "checked out" (simple info like name, email,
and phone is fine).

I know that Scott has been planning on hacking the COhPy website, and Nick
has done some initial groundwork.  Please contact me, Scott, or Nick if you
are interested in adding that functionality.

Thanks!!
Eric