[CentralOH] ATOM Source and

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:41:40 CEST 2010

Hello folks,

The link below contains the source to my presentation for those who
are interested.  This RestructuredText route was OK as long as I
wasn't specific about how I wanted it to look, I will probably use
this again at least a few times.

It was mostly inspired by this post, which shows how to include a
background as well:

I was also talking to a few of you later about an error logging app
that integrates error logging with issue tracking, it can be found

Thanks for listening to my talk, I hope everyone got something from it.