[CentralOH] ATOM Source and

Morgan Goose morgan.goose at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:06:45 CEST 2010

I like that you're using reST for the presentation. Have you looked into using
s5 for making it into an html slideshow at all? I ask because thats usually how
I handle them now. I still compile to pdf, and if you wanted a bit of code I
ganked from somewhere to use pygments to highlight code-blocks: in reST, I
mention it on a post I made for using reST and presentations.
    http://morgangoose.com/blog/2010/09/12/using-rst-for-presentations/

and my fabfile with the command I use to compile it with said bit is
mentioned here:
    http://morgangoose.com/blog/2010/02/how-fabric-gets-it-right/

Great presentation as well. I didn't know about the lssitepackages command I'd
just been installing yolk and using it to do the listing.

goose