[CentralOH] ATOM Source and

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 19:58:28 CEST 2010

I had used S5 alone in the past, see my virtualization presentations
in 2007 below.  It felt really clunky back then so I switched away
from it.
http://uberhip.com/projects/presentations.html

I have not tried rst2s5 yet though I will probably tweak rst off and
on for a while.  I think for screen and print I prefer PDF, though
automatically generating s5 for google indexing purposes is not a bad
idea.

Austin