[CentralOH] Opening Adobe Reader from Python

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Thu Sep 30 02:38:10 CEST 2010

Ahhh, yeah, not Save As... properties.  When I download a PDF in Windows
Firefox and click properties I get the folder as:

C:\Documents and Settings\efloehr\Local Settings\Temp

with the filename of the downloaded file.  I still believe that the file
contents are not streamed to the external program.

Here is a wikipedia entry :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporary_Internet_Files

-Eric