[CentralOH] COhPy speakers?

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:12:39 CEST 2011

I can do a presentation on boto, the AWS library for python.  It might not
be as "complete" as some of my other presentations since I am going to
be enormously pressed for time over the next few months.  But if people are
interested, I can put together some basic slides and come prepared for
discussion on all manner of Amazon Web Services.  Given a little prompting I
could probably talk at length about any number of the AWS things.

Austin

PS - BTW, my relocation to PHX is official and public now.  We will be
departing in June some time.  Anyone want riverfront property in Gambier let
me know ;)