[CentralOH] COhPy speakers?

W. Matthew Wilson matt at tplus1.com
Thu Apr 7 18:31:16 CEST 2011

I'd love to hear a talk about AWS and boto, and also, how you use it;
like how your app decides when it is time to grab more instances, and
stuff like that.  The whole dynamic-automatic scaling thing seems very
magic and awesome to me, and I'd love to hear how you actually do it.

boto has mediocre FPS (payments) work, and I want to contribute my
home-grown Amazon payments code, once I'm reasonably sure it works.
Maybe PyOhio is when I could start.

Matt