[CentralOH] Monthly Meeting Location

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Aug 3 15:01:52 CEST 2011

All,

Thanks for getting the discussion started on topics, etc.  I need to
throw one more thing into the mix:

We've been kicked out of our Conference Room A location at
TechColumbus for the rest of the year.  The only other room that is
big enough to hold us at TechColumbus is the Main Auditorium, and it
is booked every meeting Monday evening until the end of the year.

We were kicked out of Conference Room A, as that room has been
commandeered by Ohio State for IHIS (that's pronounced "I hiss")
training.  IHIS is OSU Medical Center's big IT project that's rolling
out.  Nothing says "startup" or "technology" like a huge enterprise IT
project for a government-funded institution.

Here are the dates for our upcoming meetings.  Note that the October
and December meetings don't follow the "last Monday" rule.  The last
Monday of October is October 31, which is when some suburbs actually
have trick-or-treat, and December is our combined November/December
meeting:

August 29

September 26

October 24

December 5

I am hoping to start the evening Dojoe in September, once my
daughter's and wife's schedules settle down into a regular school
routine and not all the crazy tennis/band/etc. camps.  Right now, I
can't plan a day ahead let alone a month :-).

So... any thoughts on where to hold our next 4 meetings?  I figure one
can be Dublin Library/Brazenhead, maybe the October one...

Cheers,
Eric