[CentralOH] OT: Is anyone who has this book willing to share?

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Wed Aug 3 19:57:47 CEST 2011

On Rick Harding's (a presentor as PyOhio) blog he mentions:

"Start Small, Stay Small: A Developer's Guide to Launching a Startup" by Rob Walling.   From the reviews and the sample pages on Amazon, it looks like something I'd like to read, but it doesn't look like it's in the Columbus Public Library system.

Does anyone have a copy they'd be willing to loan me?  Does anyone have any opinions on the book?

Thanks,
Mark