[CentralOH] Monthly Meeting Location

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Aug 3 21:54:30 CEST 2011

Nick,

I thought the meeting went well there.  I do think that
the accommodations weren't the best at that particular Panera.  There was no
dedicated meeting table like at some Panera's, and if we got more than the
16 we had show up, it would have gotten tight.

One thing for everyone to consider is projector/screen requirements.  Not
all meetings need one, but for those that do, it would be nice to be at a
facility that had them.

-Eric