[CentralOH] Very Miscellaneous Notes

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Fri Aug 5 22:55:59 CEST 2011

> TED talks: Kevin Slavin: How algorithms shape our world

 Lot's of TED talks are good, but this one is very interesting:

Nassim Taleb: Fooled by Randomness
>   (those who grok Gleick's "Chaos" have a head start on this book)

A couple of other good ones in that domain: "A Random Walk Down Wall Street"
and "Searching for Certainty" (which is out of print, but I have a copy if
anyone wants).

> Crayon Physics game part of "Humble Indie" package 3.
> What was the game for 5-year old kids?

Crayon Physics is pretty approachable, I think that's what was mentioned in
the discussion.

What was the program that Taavi mentioned that was better than GNU screen?